- Step-by-Step Guide to Decorating Like a Pro
- Learn how to decorate dazzling cakes with this guide for beginners
Decorating cakes at home is easy and fun, thanks to Rose Atwater’s step-by-step guide. with more than 20 practice cakes recipes, Over the past 11 years, she has gone on to decorate more than 1,500 cakes for her blog, Rose Bakes. She shows you primer recipes and techniques in this comprehensive book!
You’ll learn basic recipes and how to choose the right equipment. After you’re comfortable with the basics, you’ll master different techniques to decorate cakes for any occasion, from weddings to baby showers to birthdays.
Inside, you’ll learn the fundamentals of cake decorating with:
- A list of essential equipment and tools, easy and straightforward recipes, introductory techniques, and troubleshooting tips for common problems.
- Step-by-step instructions to decorate with frosting, piping, fondant, and chocolate.
- 10 tutorials featuring photos and detailed instructions that will guide you from conception to creation.
Get the skills you need to decorate cakes like a pro with Cake Decorating for Beginners.