- This book grew out of a series of letters to my daughter concerning various things – mostly about money and investing – she was not yet quite ready to hear.
- The simple approach I created for her and present now to you is not only easy to understand and implement, it is more powerful than any other.
Together we’ll explore:
- Debt: why you must avoid it and what to do if you have it
- The importance of having f-you money
- How to think about money, and the unique way understanding this is key to building your wealth
- Where traditional investing advice goes wrong and what actually works
- What the stock market really is and how it really works
- Why the stock market always goes up and why most people still lose money investing in it
- How to invest in a raging bull or bear market
- Specific investments to implement these strategies
- The Wealth Building and Wealth Preservation phases of your investing life and why they are not always tied to your age
- How your asset allocation is tied to those phases and how to choose it